When it comes to choosing a solution for dust control in Phoenix AZ, there is one clear choice – Trans Seal I from Fluid Tech. Our innovative dust suppressant and soil stabilizer has been specially formulated to control airborne particulates, including windblown dust generated from construction activity and open container hauling. An increasing number of our clients are discovering that Trans Seal I is the more effective and environmentally friendly alternative to salt-based dust suppressants. Not only have salt-based suppressants, such as MgCl2, come under harsh scrutiny from environmental agencies, but they are not effective in low humidity environments!
Let’s take a closer look at why Trans Seal I is your number one choice for dust control in Phoenix and the surrounding areas.
Getting to Know Trans Seal I
Trans Seal I was developed back in 1999, and it has been utilized as a dust suppressant and soil stabilizer ever since. It is a non-toxic and water-soluble polyvinyl emulsion which binds and stabilizes soils to prevent fugitive dust emissions and surface erosion. The long-term effectiveness of Trans Seal I results in significant cost savings, reduced water consumption, and improved health and safety.
How Can Trans Seal I be Utilized for Dust Control in Phoenix?
Trans Seal I has proven to be useful for Dust Control and Erosion Control in Phoenix in a wide range of applications, including:
- To treat unpaved roads, paths and access routes
- To control fugitive dust emissions in parking lots, construction sites and vacant lots
- To serve as erosion control in re-vegetation areas and mining locations
- To stabilize open container haulage by both road and rail
- To treat commercial stockpiles, wind erosion, and agricultural or forestry activity
Fluid Tech can count many different industries among our Trans Seal I customers, including those involved in mining, oil & gas, construction, solar energy, coal, forestry, and even the military.
The Key Benefits of Trans Seal I
Trans Seal I has many benefits associated with its use. Primarily, many businesses choose it because it simultaneously saves them money and improves safety. However, the benefits extend far beyond that, which is why it is the premier choice for dust control and erosion control in Phoenix and other locations. Some of these additional benefits include:
- A reduction in the need for blading, watering, and gravel replacement
- Less vehicle maintenance since dust no longer clogs engines and filters
- A smoother driving surface that reduces fuel consumption and accidents
- Reducing the cost of maintaining sites as soil erosion caused by wind and rain is dramatically lessened
- Helps to improve crop production and quality by protecting pasture land
As you can see, Trans Seal I is a versatile option when you are looking for dust control in Phoenix or anywhere else nationwide. Not only will you be choosing a cost-effective and efficient method of dust suppression, but you are also taking an environmentally responsible approach to the issue.
Fluid Tech solves environmental problems.
Fluid Tech LLC has over 30 years’ experience in the environmental services and products industry, specializing in dust control, oil spill response, pharmaceutical waste treatment, and a range of absorbents and solidification agents. Fluid Tech LLC provides innovative products and technologies reducing life-cycle costs and liabilities.
Contact Us at 865-809-995 or visit www.fluidtechllc.com